Sales consultant / Assistant is entry-level job that will introduce you to a field and help you build basic skills, knowledge and give you an opportunity to kick start your career and gain experience so that you can be ready for professional, skilled jobs. These jobs require little or no professional experience. Entry-level job does not require one to have a tertiary qualification but can be advantageous.
There are permanent, part-time and casual jobs with flexible hours, allowing you to work and make extra cash while studying. Please read the requirements, duties/responsibilities carefully to make sure that you apply for an opportunity that matches the job that you are looking for. Interested applicants can click the link at the bottom to apply.
PEP PART-TIME SALES ASSISTANT
- Experience: Sales Assistant, Cashier
- Handle cash at the cash register, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards.
SALES CONSULTANT NEEDED INPOLOKWANE
- Relevant marketing and promotions experience
- Presentation skills with the ability to influence credibly at all levels up to senior stakeholders
- Experience of working within the digital space
- Ability to build authentic relationships
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding reviews, and analyse objectives and planned activities.
- To review and analyse sales data and statistics, to plan effectively for the future with the aim to increase sales and enhance our brand image.
- Participate in sales meetings by sharing best practice, ideas and making recommendations to generate new leads, increase sales, etc
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
- 1-year sales experience
- Able and willing to work retail hours / shifts
- Own Vehicle / Private Transport (essential)
- Computer literate
Closing date: 02 July 2022